Client Bill of Rights
Tipping Point Communications’ clients have the right to:
1) Expect us to be their marketing communications agents acting only in their best interests;
2) Know that their marketing communications agency does not also own or sell media;
3) Receive itemized invoices upon request;
4) See available performance data and know where/when their advertising runs;
5) Receive and pay their media and vendor invoices directly;
6) Receive unbiased recommendations that are not influenced by our business or personal relationships;
- We make upfront media volume forecasts with suppliers to secure the best/lowest rates available that will run, with limited preemptions.
- Supplier trips are offered to the client for whom qualified for the incentive; if that client does not accept the trip it may be offered to another Tipping Point client or employee as determined by the supplier.
- We do not make spending commitments with suppliers with the goal of receiving incentives.
i. Rebates and/or meals are used for staff development purposes.
- DISCLOSURE NOTICE: One of our owners is married to a media supplier in Rochester; the owner is not involved in meetings or negotiations with this supplier and does not in any way influence purchase decisions with this supplier.
7) Receive the value of any and all discounts tied to their specific media or technology spends with specific vendors;
8) Have the opportunity to receive products, tickets, gifts and other items that are delivered or given to the agency because of that client’s purchases with a specific media supplier or other vendor;
9) Know the related media technology costs;
10) Formally audit financial statements related to media buys and other client-related vendor invoices;
11) Request reconciliation of hours for retainers and projects;
12) Request a retainer or fee-based compensation agreement vs. commission model; and
Understand the calculation of media commissions using the standard agency commission model.
13) Know if we are subcontracting work and to whom.
Our AMI Sister Agencies: