Be loud, be clear, be relevant.
Today there are so many media outlets telling so many stories, shouldn’t yours be one of them? With the right publicity strategy, it could be.
The team at Tipping Point Communications brings a savvy, experienced eye to identifying compelling stories that will help you achieve your public relations objectives. Stories you may not even realize you have to tell.
From there, we’ll leverage our team’s long-standing relationships with reporters, editors, freelance writers, bloggers, and columnists across national, regional and local media, to generate tangible results.
And we’ll be with you every step of the way. Our comprehensive services include key message development, thorough media briefings, and even media training – whatever your spokespeople need to maximize every earned media opportunity out there.
Drive the point home with key messages to your stakeholders.
Working with public affairs professionals can help you, your organization or your company persuade decision-makers, whether they are elected officials, residents in a community or registered voters.
Public affairs isn’t just about “who you know.” To be effective, you need to have the right message and the ability to get it to the right people.
Tipping Point Communications has the knowledge and experience to help you build relationships, shape opinion and raise awareness to get results. Our team has worked with corporations, nonprofit organizations, government, and political campaigns.
Using our expertise in media, public relations, and politics, we create and manage public affairs campaigns to meet your needs. In addition to our traditional public relations, creative media strategies, and digital marketing, our public affairs capabilities include:
- Government Relations – We will identify the elected and non-elected officials that matter to your industry or organization and develop a tailored engagement strategy. From special events to personal meetings, we know how to make your outreach and communications matter.
- Legislation & Regulation – Understanding the complexities of the legislative process is just the beginning. We’ve helped draft bills, provide comments for pending regulations and write testimony for public hearings.
- Media Relations – We maintain relationships with reporters and media outlets so we know who’s covering what stories, how to capture their interest, and how best to generate positive coverage for your issue, candidate or organization. Our PR professionals assist with press conferences, news releases, op-eds and letters to the editor, rapid response, spokesperson training, media monitoring and more.
- Digital Advocacy – The majority of people now get their information online and we can use that to your advantage. We’ll help you establish your online presence and figure out the best strategy to get your message out across all platforms: digital media buying, mobile advertising, paid social media and more.
- Political Advertising – Whether your campaign is for a public referendum or a candidate for elected office, we will develop a winning media strategy to get you the votes you need. Our media planning team will do the research to determine the right mix of television, digital, radio, outdoor, print, social, and non-traditional media to maximize your budget and reach.