Client Bill of Rights
Tipping Point Communications’ clients have the right to:
1) Expect us to be their marketing communications agents acting only in their best interests;
2) Know that their marketing communications agency does not also own or sell media;
3) Receive itemized invoices upon request;
4) See available performance data and know where/when their advertising runs;
5) Receive and pay their media and vendor invoices directly;
6) Receive unbiased recommendations that are not influenced by our business or personal relationships;
- We make upfront media volume forecasts with suppliers to secure the best/lowest rates available that will run, with limited preemptions.
- Supplier trips are offered to the client for whom qualified for the incentive; if that client does not accept the trip it may be offered to another Tipping Point client or employee as determined by the supplier.
- We do not make spending commitments with suppliers with the goal of receiving incentives.
i. Rebates and/or meals are used for staff development purposes.
7) Receive the value of any and all discounts tied to their specific media or technology spends with specific vendors;
8) Have the opportunity to receive products, tickets, gifts and other items that are delivered or given to the agency because of that client’s purchases with a specific media supplier or other vendor;
9) Know the related media technology costs;
10) Formally audit financial statements related to media buys and other client-related vendor invoices;
11) Request reconciliation of hours for retainers and projects;
12) Request a retainer or fee-based compensation agreement vs. commission model; and
Understand the calculation of media commissions using the standard agency commission model.
13) Know if we are subcontracting work and to whom.
Our AMI Sister Agencies: