Apologies, but no results were found. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Many companies claim to have digital and content development services, but Tipping Point actually has the right people and processes to do the work the right way.
- Jeff Antonitto, Marketing Manager, Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning
Tipping Point is a strong team with excellent leadership, They continue to present cutting edge and creative ideas, generating increased exposure for our portfolio.
- Trish Rissone, Director, Commercial Property Management, Baldwin Real Estate
With their Intro to Social Media training, Tipping Point Media has been an influential partner and key contributor to the success of the Tobacco Control Training Program.
- Stan Martin, Program Manager/Trainer of the Tobacco Control Training Program
Tipping Point gets it. They understand your needs and how to achieve results for you.
- Elaine Cole,Trustee, Irondequoit Public Library
Responsive to our needs and budget especially as we are a small non-profit organization.
- Carol Novak, Marketing Volunteer, One World Goods
The Tipping Point Media team is smart, responsive and great to work with! They custom-designed and delivered fantastic social media training for our New York State contractors.
- Elena Deutsch, Consultant to Cicatelli Associates
Tipping Point Media took our nonprofit professional attendees through a hands-on educational session that was rich in content and allowed them to learn and embrace the social media regardless of their skill level.
- Todd Buttler, President & CEO, Ad Council of Rochester
Very responsive, knowledgeable staff. Some creative ideas have surfaced in our media plans that we would not have thought of on our own.
Local, fresh, and thoughtful approach to satisfy all of our media needs.
- Joshua Weitz, M.D., Clinical Director, Dermatology Associates of Rochester
The Greater Rochester Health Foundation, established in 2006 to help improve the health status of residents in nine local counties, called on Tipping Point to help spread its message.
“Our relationship has grown from where they were initially buying media for us, to where they have become our leader in terms of relationship strategy,” John Urban CEO of the not-for-profit, said. “They have tons of integrity and professionalism, yet they’re fun to work with.”